Pages

Thursday 30 September 2010

High life in the official town.

The area where the [my] office is called Adabraka and the sign also says - OFFICIAL TOWN, cause that is where many offices are and official representatives are based at. It is sort of like the City in London. And today I joined the forces in the official town and am enjoying the AC room and buzz that goes around the office.

Currently I am ready to scream out loud - MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL! :) Listen to this and say that you do not feel at least a little bit like that :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HQGvSqZ5I.

I moved to my new place today, cant wait to go and get some house essentials today, such as, mosquito net, new curtains, bed linen, washing liquid for my clothes... house shopping! YEIII YEII! :)

And I keep meeting new people - the British couple, Jhonatan and Louisa, very nice and fun to be around, seems like today will the 3rd night in row that we are attending the same event. About to go for lunch with an American-Ghaninian girl and just met a Costarican in the office.... lalalalala

Off to lunch. Will report shortly on the food! :)


PART 2 [latter on today] : after spending a day in the office with MANY locals, it is just amazing!  Of course things do not get done here, as there is such a buzz going on all the time. People coming and going, using the office as their wifi center, which is not bad... but when some people use skype here, some watch vidoes, sleep and eat in the same room, it becomes a little bit remote from the term 'office'.

I mean, I like the environment for me as a newcomer, very welcoming, yet I can see that it might be a bit less fruitful as it would be in any other setting. Nevertheless, I am new and my judgment might be/is very wrong, the time will say!

Off to Alliance Frances for a kick - ass concert tonight! Party-outfit shall be worn and whiskey - coke shall be consumed before going there! heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment