Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Day 4 and I am at the Expat party.


How unusual for me, to find myself at an expat environment so soon after the arrival to a new country. Nevertheless, I must say, it is also understandable, meeting looking to meet new people despite of their origin, as there is no doubt I will ever be able to be Ghanaian. I tried to convince some people in Spain about the fact that I am Asturias, but for that matter I should really work on my accent a lot more.

The even was nice, met some cool people, exchanged some numbers and I am sure I will meet many more of them here. Like for example tonight, going to Allicance Francai for Jazz concert! :) 

Lambadi Beach
Apart from that, also saw a lot of Expats yesterday at the clean city beach, where you have to pay 1cd to enter. A nice beach with white sand, some white-red people and laods of pricey beach bars! When you know that you can get red-red for 1cd  there is no need to pay 8cd. Just be hungry a bit more, dive into the market and go to the local food place! And to those speaking and having been to Latvia, these local places are somewhere similar to LIDO - you see the food, you choose and they you pay and find a place to sit! Must say thou, the service at  the Odu Rice in the Circle yesterday was CRAP. But hunger played by its own rules and feeding my patience, I stood in the quee and patiently waited and they ate the food with my right hand very fast! hehe


Gosh, need to get going...almost noon already! Bucket shower - DONE! e-mails sent - DONE! breakfast snack - DONE! book read - DONE! 

Note to myself: call Big Millys abd the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment