Pages

Saturday 18 September 2010

i think i'm in love.

You know that weird feeling when you have met someone you click after the first line and you just know that it will work out great. The so called '90sec rule'. Well, I think I met one of those today! : D

She send me msg over CS and just after glancing at her style of writing and then also reading her profile, I knew - thats my girl! She is like Ghanaian version of me, at least so sounds her profile and msg! I am IN LOVE with her, and can already imagine myself partying with her and having late Sunday breakfast, where we cover the previous day's happenings and encounters. Ma gal! heheh

I am so happy, that I am feeling like flying off to Ghana now, just to meet her in person and start doing all the fun things that two girls would do on a Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment