Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Different happy.

Despite the fact who you are and what you have, we all our own wishes for ourselves and our loved ones. Our parents want the best for us, they want us to be happy and in harmony, they no do not want us to suffer. Our loved ones are the same - they want us happy, loved and loving. Our friends want us to be happy. And at the end of the night... what ever one human is doing, it is his attempt to be happy. It is natural for a human being to want to be happy.

Thou we all face some clashes, we all fight, we all get disappointed, we all miss and long for more. Cause each of us have a different understanding of the terminology - HAPPY. Our parents 'happy' is different from that of our own 'happy', our kids will have a different 'happy'.

I am blessed, cause I am happy. Every day and most of the day. Happy = blessed, loved, cared for, spoiled with options, choices and chances. I AM HAPPY - EVERY DAY, MOST OF THE DAY!

And do not get me wrong - I still get disappointed, I still am hurt at times, I still do not always get what I want and I still cry at times, but it is part of my 'happy'. It is all part of it! My 'happy' has the whole rainbow of emotions.

I believe in myself and my destiny - everything happens for a reason!

I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment