Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Live with no regrets and love with no excuses.

Over a week back in Europe and I sometimes catch myself looking at the world around me and thinking 'I am really here'. It's our last night in the surreal Alpine holidays, up at the 2km height in the holiday apartment. Bags half packed, kids sleeping and U2 singing 'I still cant find what I am looking for...', peace and harmony. Getting ready for the 2000km ride accross half Europe. A normal thing, some people do on a weekend! :)

One more week to go. I miss Ghana already, especially now, once I know that it's Friday in town and girls are all out and about! :) It is so nice to get calls and mails from Ghana, feels like real home! :)

hugs & thx

ps. If U2 still hasnt found what they are looking for, I think I have... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment