Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Paradigma of House Goddess anger

I bet that most House Goddesses do not get angry too often. Instead they enjoy their life as much as I enjoyed my day
today, being back in the role of House Goddess in the Alpine village. It is my perfect holidays and meditation, that allows me to read a book, whilst watching the mountains, cooking food for many people and taking care of a child aka hear him playing with his ego in the corner of the room and occasionally getting in my lap for a hug!

I notice a little bit of frustration only at the end of the day, when I had cooked soup and casserole, and salad...being angry at my family for a.going to do food shopping without me and b. being late [thou they never said when will they be back, I just made an assumption]. So analyzing these emotions, I noticed that anger [mine and not only mine] might be coming from A. self madde assumptions and B. not for them being late, but for the food going cold!!!

Either of the reasons are stupid and anger should not exist!

2 comments:

  1. "a child playing with his ego". We all know what a man's ego equals to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was supposed to be LEGO, but that is almost the same as playing with own Ego! :)

    ReplyDelete