Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Connecting dots.

I guess we are live in our Bubbles, until we someone bursts it, we are forced to step out of it or simply - life happens! Adding me living in a Bubble and meeting a soul mate that tore me apart, hurt me and made me get better...

I am like newborn in this wonderful country of Ghana! I had lost my positive touch, and so Ghana had turned mean to me. As soon as I put my smile on, I glow and all the taxi drivers are nice to me. I get everything I need and keep gloving! I cant believe, that I had been denied this feeling for a while and it took only few months for me to loose it and few painful, depressive weeks to put it all back together!

So new improved Ediite 2011 - is happy inside and out. Has a glow and smile. A nice job, she likes more and more, lovely, new apartment and fully equipped life in Ghana! I feel best then million things are going, when my web broser has more than 5 pages open and when I have at least 3 phones in front of me... I like to keep a calendar, be busy with things and people that make me happy. And yet also have a space for surprises.

Like last night - met my dear friend's husband, who is visiting Ghana for work and realised that Ghana has a different side, that I had been ignoring and denying wanting to know! I want to know it all! Met some cool people and connected dots as to what is what and who is who is Ghana! Really helped! :)

I am  now officially on sparkling FANTA COCKTAIL diet, working on my tan and abusing the fact that the company I work for, also has a SPA in my office building! :)


LALALALALALAL Ediite is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment