Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

When there is no electricity in the capital city.

When the whole capital has no electricity, cause the main power station is doing some servicing, people live on generators, do not go to work and/or do not feel that it is a big problem. I mean for once - it is not their fault, they cant do much and for the second - if it is hot and there is no electricity, it is perfect excuse no to work! :)


Luckaly for you (cause you are getting this blog entry), my office has generator and I can even power a BIG fan, that is blowing my hair, curtains and everything else that does not have a phone or a stone on it! Lovely.

I am just a bit concern - in Europe if such thing would to happen, A. it would be done at night, B. IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN! C. If it happens by accident, due to storm or something like that - well, then we all lit candles and buy batteries. hahah But Ghana is Ghana. It is unique in all possible ways. At least now I have one more topic to talk about with the lady selling me lunch! :)

Friday is here, which means - Ediite is about to relive the moment of Sex n The Town with 4 girls, hopping 5 bars tonight!  Excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment