Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Awsome foursome

Last Friday I went out with my girl-friends in Accra. It was such a great night - to eb surrounded by inspiring, independent and confident women.

We met at 9pm, some dressed in black, small dresses, some in other small dress - ready to experience a night out in Accra, without our boys and much clue as to where the night will take us. I am happy I manage to surround such people and experience new adventures with them.

Louisa is young professional from Britain, with backgroud in Sustainable Banking and future in documental film making in Africa. She was my 1st girl friend here in Accra and my closest person, through a lot of happy and rough times.

Victoria is dynamical, with an aim and clear action plan on how o sucseed. She is urban developer from USA, with roots in Nigeria. She is up to date with 'brina food' events in Ghana and always feeds my mind with some interesting topics.

Beija is my newest gem, French - Morroccan woman, currently looking for a job in banking in Accra. I found her on my sofa one evening, since she was my new housemate. And now, I can not imagine how it would be to live without her. She is a bunddle of fun, confidence and 'witch-bitch' advices, when it comes to 'how to kik a boy's ass!'.

Love them all, every and each of them brings a lovely touch to the crowd and if I could have my 25th borthday once again, I would love to have celebrated it with them last Friday!

Maybe I should consider to celebrate my 25th n two months b-day, this Thursday?! :P heheh


Life has a whole different meaning, when you have inspiring people around you!

Thank you girls, for bringing the good memories of girlfriend hood back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment