Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Another wish came true. I am going to be a student again!

My friends know, that for years I have been applying and getting into the Amsterdam University, but every time I chose a different option. I had Amsterdam on my dream map last year, in the center, thinking that in August 2010 I would move there and dive into the academic life along with other MA students from around the world. Instead I ended up in Ghana.

Last week I got an e-mail from Brussels, promoting Human Rights education online course and call for participants to apply for scholarships. I pondered on the idea, read about the course and applied. I was aware that it is lead in cooperation with multiple institutions, but did not know that lead professors and couches would come from AU.

I got it. I got accepted last night and in the welcome letter I recognized the AU logo! ;) So after almost 3 years of thinking about AU, I accidentally am studying in it! hehehe Not for long, but long enough for me to power up my brain with some 'brain food', challenge myself and people around me and dive into something new. It is an intense 5 weeks course online on Global Education with focus on how to teach Human Rights. Despite all my twists and turns, I believe I will always stick with Intercultural and Global education, one day being the power woman of a big international NGO! :) (keep sending me the job offers, if you see any! )

Life is full with mysteries and surprises, when you least expect something, this is when it hits you! I love it!

Keep dreaming and wishing, and one day all of it will become a reality! :)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, dear! so excited for you!-Luz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete