Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Be thankful, but do not expect

I am still amaized every day, when people are kind to me. There are mean people and generally every one has their own problems and worries. And no matter where on earth are you, it is all the same - we all look out for oneself. And then there are few acts of kindness and pure love.

Recently more and more people step into my life with kind hart, will and power to help me. And I am still amaized by the fact, I am honored and touched that there are so many of them that want to help and do not ask anything in return. I had forgoten how nice people can be after when person had hurt me. It shouldnt be that way, one person should not poison the beauty of human race! :)

Today a friend of mine, sorted out my PC - called his mate, arranged it to be fixed. Another friend in the office gave me a hug out of nowhere. My best friend - once again, managed to make me smile, helped me to realised that I am an idiot when it comes to relationships and left me feeling, that I will learn from my mistakes one day and it  all willbe true.

I am blessed with people around me, thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment