Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

It sucks.

It all went so well today - everything was working out and I felt like a superwoman again. Landing jobs, signing up for classes...and on my way home, I felt a bit wobbly, dizzy and my body was in a lot of pain. Got home, collapsed on the sofa and watched how my fever rose. Got taked to clinic, which was closed, got fed and tried to sleep... 5 hours latter, I am still sweating and feeling ill, hopping that it is just some 24h flu, rather than the evil malaria. It would suck.

I mean it sucks alredy  - to be ill, sweaty and weak. Feeling new pain in different muscles every few minutes. Lets hope that the sleep will heel me.

In Latvia, we believe, that when you get ill, your body says to slow down... I m just not quite sure what should I take a brake from at the moment? Emotional brake down? I would love to be able to take a brake from that.

Wish me luck and off I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment