Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Quiet night in.

All I can hear in my living room at 8pm are people clapping at the near by church, grasshoppers singing their evening song and traffic somewhere far away. Had a shower 2h ago, but am sweating again - might need to take another one just before bedtime. It is crazy how humid the air is here, happy I made the curls before moving here, as I would have my natural, wild curls all the time anyhow!

Today is a rare night, when I stayed in. Have been home most of the day and was sort of looking forward to leave the house, but instead also thought that it would be OK to be on my own for a while and remind myself about the good old times when I was able to entertain myself for days, weeks... somehow now, it seems that I need people around, well one specific person. Yet even us - need breaks and a day off, it is just healthy!

Spoke to mom today, sounds like my little brother is growing up by days and fulfills his role of 17 year old, good looking guy quite well! Of-course, I would wish that it didn't give mom the headache, but it is all part of parenthood, I guess.

Darn, just did the mistake of putting my dinner pineapple ball next to me on the sofa and guess who is eating it now - some giant, harmless ants! Yeah, I still owe you a blog about the concept of clean here and how my standards have lowered quite a bit! For instance - I just fished the ant out and gave it a lecture and carried on with my dinner! Plain yogurt and pineapple - all natural goodies! :)

So TV and early bed time it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment