Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Home feeling in Ghana. Still looking.

Hey ya, has been a long time since my last entry and as all of you might have noticed, I have gotten more lazy in comparison with the first weeks. Well, it is natural. I think all my diaries have full 1st pages and as the experience grows, the time between the entries also grows. I could try to promise that it will not repeat, but lets be real - it is Africa and things happen by God's Grace! :)

Last evening I spent with my friend watching TV and particularly enjoyed the show 'Who wants to be rich?' [yeah, I guess in Ghana a million is too much to offer cause the questions are ridiculously easy, so they go for less and call it RICH]. Apart from the regular questions being very easy, it was great to find out some interesting things about Ghana in the process, like the fact that their current constitution was approved in 1994 and they money was denominated in 2007  [thou people still refer to 50ps as 500 and 3Cds as 3000]. It was also great for the fact that it was great home feeling - lying in a big bed, eating take away Ghanaian food, giggling over the TV show and drinking Black Balsam [ yeah, I got a package from Latvia and it also have a BIG BLACK BALSAM in it!!!]

The conclusion of the evening is - I NEED HOME here in Ghana! A place where I can stay in bed, walk around naked, eat from pots and sing in shower [thou I never do that, or do I ?].

No comments:

Post a Comment