Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

=2pi(x+y)^2

Life is like mathematical formula...

We kind have our formula, and then we just test with the value. The same as we have our lives, but we test with things what we can change in ourselves and in the world around us. By world around I literary mean the world around you. Dont try changing it as such [that would be like trying to argue, that symbol PI has different value than ~3.14...], but change your location in it. Instead of waking up and seeing concrete walls outside of your window, move to a place, where you will wake up with blue skies and the beach as your view every morning you wake up... Instead of seeing sad, grey people next to you, move to a place, where you can see people dancing on the street in colorful outfits with smiles on their face. Instead of being in an environment, where your body constantly is tense and stressed, find and move to an environment, where your body is relaxed, mind is at peace and you smile. On your face and with your gut!

I think I found my formula, when I finally stopped fitting into to the social frame, that I must be associated with one place and set locations brings happiness. It probably does for some people, but it does not for me... Location is my 'X' and 'Y' are the people around me, which really makes my life look like a mathematics problem.

So figuring out life, is a bit like solving math's problem... it is the challenges you face along the equation, all the formulas you try, till it comes to some logical result...but as you know, in some formulas we leave the unknown symbols 'x' and 'y' as such, without giving them value.  And that is the answer we had to find.. x and y, so we can multiply it by PI aka infinity. And the single result can still be different, it all depends on the value we put in as X n Y.

...just like with those views outside your window, it is you testing with the numbers in the equation, trying to find the value that best suits your test book!

Keep experimenting - you cant go wrong - if you have found your formula.

I think I have mine, the rest is just playing with numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment