Pages

Thursday 20 May 2010

How is it done?!

I have quite few friends that have traveler around the world with less or more money for a longer period of time. Some that have moved to London with 70 Euros in their pockets and one back - pack, some that went hick hiking one day in the morning and came home 3 months latter - all happy and full with stories.

And yet I am a bit scared about the financial issues - of the whole adventure, how much is enough to move to Ghana and feel safe?! Currently I am going just with my confidence that it will all work out for the best and I will not stay on the street on my own, which is a good start!

Either way I am happy and am trying to save as much as I can, not losing my own life and little treats in it!

Off to work. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment